sexta-feira, 22 de julho de 2011

The Co-Workers: Gary and Thomas Ch. 11 by Kenneth Johnson [Erotic Story]

Bill

I was nervous, I didn't fully think this out. But there I was, standing before him with 3 suite cases, 2 full of clothes, the other full of money. I finally found my voice after standing there in silence for so long. "Hank, please take me back."

Hank

I knew I looked a mess. I stayed up drinking all night, my hair is is just every where. And for god sakes I haven't brushed my teeth! Now he's standing here asking me to take him back. I slowly began tucking in my shirt, before he broke my train of thought. "Baby, you look fine. " He said to me. I felt the water fill in my eyes, I leaned into his arms as he held me. I began crying heavily.  I felt his lips kiss my forehead, I remembered we was outside, I pulled him inside and kissed him deeply.  I remembered what happened just yesterday, I broke the kiss. I backed away, and folded my arms. "Explain, explain all what happened yesterday. " I said, whipping the tears, trying to make my voice not sound cracky. He tried to stroke my face, I smacked his hand away. "Answer. " I said seriously. "I only went with her so I could get my stuff back without her shooting in my face. I was coming back to you. " Bill said to me. "Why didn't you atleast give me a sign?" I said. "I couldn't, if she woulda caught that, I'd be fucked." Bill said. "I love you. " I spited out. Bill just stood there. "You....you do? " Bill asked. I held him tightly. "Yes, I do. I know it's been only a few days but I love you! " I shouted.

Thomas

"Gary, how about we have a little BBQ? " I said. "Sure, we can invite the whole family. " Thomas said smiling. Donny looked back at us. "Can I invite Mikey??" He asked both of us. Me and Gary blinked. "Who's Mikey?" We asked. Donny blushed. "A boy I met at school. " He said. "No sex til your 16, and no holding kissing til your 92." I said. "Thomas!! " Gary said. "I wasn't gonna do any of that nasty stuff!! " Donny said running to his room. I chuckled then looked at Gary. "But no seriously, not til he's 16." I said. Gary nodded. "Yes, that is the ***rules **** and we understand that. " Gary said "I'll go get the food setup!" He added running off.

-------

Note : I'm finally back! :)

Name: Kenneth Johnson

E-mail: Kenneth.Johnson1315@yahoo.com

Website: http://www.facebook.com/KennyTheWolfLover

I'm Ken. I'm a girl, lesbian. Yes shocking I know, lol. But I write stories for all love! I was born in Ok, Tusla. But I've moved to Las Vegas when I was 1. I'm african-american, I'm in High School. Add me on facebook or Email me. Kenneth.Johnson1315@yahoo.com Facebook: Http://www.facebook.com/KennyTheWolfLover. -- Thanks guys! I love writing, and I'll keep writing! If you feel like texting me my # is 702 773 3156 *New number You CAN call, it's just i'm super shy. I'm in college, I do everything a weird but awesome person would do. Half of my stories are made up/true/ and me seeing what the future has in hold for me and my fincee. I pratice parkour, and many other things. I snowboard also. I'm just crazy all around, once I break out from being shy expect me to be crazy, and overly hyper for just plain no reason! I love everybody, talk to everybody.

Browse all stories by Kenneth Johnson »


View the original article here


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário