sábado, 27 de agosto de 2011

Pussy Sites Explored

10 Aug 2009

Pussy Sites Explored

Pussy Sites Explored

"I'm more limber then you think" - Photo courtesy of Flexy Pussy

In my last pussy article I talked a little bit about shaved vs hairy pussy, represented appropriately by ALS Scan and ATK Hairy. Two great sites. Now, I'm going to talk about all the other type of pussy sites. Let's talk about creampies, camel toes and stretched pussy shall we?

Okay, first off let's talk about creampies. We all know what these are right? Fresh, fertile pussy filled up with so much cum that it drips out. So, it's just like the name implies. Now, there are a lot of great sites in the genre but one of my favorites that's people don't pay a lot of attention to is Creampie Models. And that's because these girls are hot, love to fuck and have some very nice looking pussies. What more could you ask for?

Now on to the cameltoe sites. Okay, these are sites where chicks get what I like to call, for lack of a better word, front wedgies. You know, they take their panties and pull them up so that their snagging their snatch!! And there are a lot of these sites out there but there is one that really blows all the rest away. And that's Mr. Cameltoe.

Mr. Cameltoe has some of the nicest pussy I have ever seen. And if I'm lying, I'm dying!! The subtle softness of the snatches is almost enough to make me want to cry. And it's highlighted even more by the way the girls pull their panties up. You gotta love it.

And now for my final piece of snatch in my pussy smorgasbord. It's the stretched pussy genre and it's one of my favorite. Once again, this is a genre covered by a lot of sites but one site comes out the clear winner. Do you want to know what it is? Drumroll please....It's Flexy Pussy!!

Flexy Pussy stands for flexible pussy. And that's exactly what this site offers it's members. Holy Buddha on a biscuit, these girls can stretch their twats. And I mean stretch the hell out of them. They use dildos, vegetables and even vases to spread themselves wide. I don't know how they do it, but I think it must be magic.

Posted by David 08:01:23


View the original article here


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário