What defines the first time? Is it when you and another man get naked and jack him off then he gives you a blow job? Or is it when you get fucked for the first time? Both of these things happened to me with different men a couple years apart. The first I was Las Vegas I was swimming when I met a man there and we just hit it off. He invited me to his room to have a drink with him so I went. We sat down on the bed. He asked if I cared if he took off his cloths. I told him I didnt mind. All I could do was stare when he took all of his cloths off. With his cock now out he started jacking off in front of me. I liked what I saw. I then asked him if he cared that I took off my cloths and just like that I was naked in front of another man. He was quickly by myside and he placed y hand around his cock and showed me how to jack him off. He moanded with pleasure as I stroked him up and down. He reached down and felt my hard cock he then did something unexpected and took my cock in his mouth.
View the original article here
This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário